Friday 6 May 2016

Where were we now?

Yes, I suck at blogging. I keep meaning to update more often but......I suck. There it is.
Anyways - still working on my huge list of unpainted stuff (which after Mymearan put up a thread getting folk to count their unpainted minis over on Dakka, seems to be nowhere near as long as some folk out there) and still trying (and failing) to not buy any new stuff in the interim.
So - quick catchup. What have I actually got done since......crap...March?!!!!
Vox Divina ServoSkull

Tech Priest Enginseer Dendris

'The Ashen'- Sicarian Ruststalkers

'The Ashen'- Sicarian Ruststalkers

'The Ashen'- Sicarian Ruststalkers

'The Ashen'- Sicarian Ruststalkers

Space Hulk - Terminator Brother Goriel


Ok - that's what I got finished. Looks less than I thought......o.O dammit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment